Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Freezer Meals, an update

I believe I have sampled all the freezer meals I had made. All were delicious, but I have a few tweaks for the next batch I do:
-try pizza spaghetti with pizza sauce
-for Rachel's casserole I will cook the pasta less (more al dente), add more green peppers, and make bigger portions or maybe just more meat to pasta ratio
-for the stirfry, I dont think I'll precook the veggies. They came out a little too soggy for my liking. However, I think I would package my veggies separately, in fry order.

That all I can think of right now.

1 comment:

  1. If you google "freezing vegetables" it explains on how to cook them properly to freeze them. Example, carrots require 'blanching'. When I started researching recipes a few months ago I came across that information!
    -Kyla

    ReplyDelete