Saturday, August 4, 2012

It's been so long...

It feels like a lifetime ago since I wrote a blog post. Why is that? The last post I wrote was in June, a mere 6 weeks ago. But quickly scanning back, I see I've only wrote a few posts over the last several months. I am constantly thinking about blogging. I'll think of a topic, idea, or event I want to share about and make a mental note...but all those mental notes do NOT hold up to pen and paper lol I also find the longer I wait to blog about a topic, the less relevant and necessary it seems. I've often wished for a way to simple way to record my voice and have that technologically transfered into a written blog. So, if you're capable of hooking me up with a free version of this, or know of where it exists, please let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment