Tuesday, July 19, 2011

In-continence

From Dictionary.com "In-continence: unable to restrain natural discharges or evacuations of urine."

Kim used to tell me about how after baby, when you sneeze or cough, sometimes you pee yourself a little bit.  I thought she was exaggerating, or just being an overshare-r...now I know what she is talking about.  It's embarassing to admit, but for some reason, especially since becoming pregnant again, a sneeze or cough can cause me to pee a little bit.  Sometimes I didn't even know I had to go until that happens. It sucks & is very frustrating.  Has anyone else had this problem?  Are there remedies? Like should I start doing kegel exercises?

1 comment:

  1. Bowen is AMAZING for that...but the problem is the procedure that helps it out you are not allowed to do on pregnant women (it's a procedure i've wanted many times for many reasons myself but it's just one of those precautionary things per the location on the coxxyc bone). So realy my comment isn't that helpful to you LOL but just so you know if it doesn't change after this baby I can help you out for sure :)

    -Kyla

    ReplyDelete