Monday, February 14, 2011

I'm Beginning to Think about Babies Again...

One of the main reasons I wanted to wait to get pregnant again is because I was planning on going to New York in October. Well, my Mom (who I was hoping to go with), found out that she will be jobless as of early March so a trip is no longer feasible for her this year. I would really like her to go with me the next time so I am postponing the NYC trip until we can sort out a better time for it. Plus, to be honest, I haven't really been doing that well being consistent at exercise and healthier eating. 

Since I am SO the type of person that likes to have something fun going on, or some type of project to think about, getting pregnant comes back to mind. Tyler is still quite apprehensive about having another kid so its not something I can just do impulsively but I have it on my mind. I'm giving myself a few weeks to see if its a passing whimsy or back full throttle before I begin any strong campaigning.

1 comment:

  1. thinking babies is definetly fun :) Are you on any BC?

    ReplyDelete