Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Hmmm...

Kyla wrote a lovely blog about how anger is a choice and how her life is going to be anger free from now on.  I love that idea...and yet I'm seem to be sinking into grumpiness anyway.  What am I doing wrong? How can I work on my choices to get to a more positive, happy place?

P.S. I'm feeling really insecure about my friendship with my new bestie in Leduc here.  She seems to be cancelling more, phoning less, and the last few times we've hung out (one on one or in a group) she seems really distant.  I probably shouldn't be so egotistical to think that it has anything to do with me; after all she has a full life being prego with baby #2 and a sister coming to visit and struggling with her budget. But still...I feel like it's situational to me...

2 comments:

  1. My mom has been doing counselling and such the past while and has learned alot about 'perception'. She is the type who takes everything personally and by learning about the perception side of things has really been able to get a grasp on her emotions and situation. I bet she would love to chat and tell you about her journey if you thought that might help! She's at my house all week starting at 3:30 today until Saturday if you wanted to chat :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. (last post was from Kyla)

    ReplyDelete