Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Secret Sister

My Mommy Group is doing a Secret Sister event for the next five months (we started last month). Eleven of us moms signed up to gift each other once a month for 6 months, secretly. It's such a super fun idea. I love coming up with ideas to give & receiving is of course super fun.

For September, I gifted her a copy of "Confessions of a Shopaholic" which is one of my favorite series (to save money I bought the book second hand), 1/2 a dozen Partylite votives, and a handful of werthers. We have a discussion board were we can thank our Secret Sisters, which she hasn't done, so I don't know if that means she's busy (she had three boys) or if she didn't like it, or for some reason didn't get it? I had to have Tyler leave it on her doorstep.

For October, I've found this recipe:

Which I'll be copying to the best of my ability. I also plan to add a few halloween shaped cookie cutters in a cute bag (though this isn't a sugar cookie recipe).

Anyone have any ideas to share with me for future months?

1 comment: