Saturday, December 29, 2012

2012 Resolutions

Apparently I didn't blog my resolutions for the year because I can't find them. I think I must have posted them on Facebook but I also any find that!

The two resolutions I remember, were:
1. Take more pictures with my camera instead of the iPhone, and
2. Take time to be more creative.

While I did take more pics with the camera, I think i overall took less pictures. So an improvement in one way but a disappointment in others.

I think I did very well with the creative time resolution. I had a dedicated night each month to do a 'calendar scrapbook' with friends that was an awesome addition to my life. The company of people is great (we even did a scrapbook trip to Calgary together in October), and I got my 2012 year scrapbooked while I was at it.

My friend Siân and I both took a "Brave Girls Art Class" online in August/September which I loved! I also has several successful homemade gifts I made for Christmas. I am so proud of how most of them turned out :-)

Next up, what are my goals for 2013?

No comments:

Post a Comment