Monday, March 28, 2011

In a Funk

I'm getting sleepy so I'll make this one short: I'm in a bit of a boredom funk...still.  I'm not sure how or what I want to do but I need to do something. I'm so funked that I even, briefly, thought about going to Grimshaw for like a month to hang out with my Mom. Grimshaw.  Crazy!  When I came back into my sanity I remembered the millions of reasons why that would suck.  Anyhoo, I'll keep you posted on this.

P.S. I would also like to earn some extra money in a easy, non-sales, non-committed way so that I can go shopping more often and without guilt. Any ideas?

1 comment:

  1. non-sales, non-committed? that 2nd one is a bit of a challenge wouldn't you say? LOL.

    why don't you just go and take some more classes? you need to find that hobby or topic that really just inspires and intrigues you i think and go with it!

    Shelley is loving and enjoying accounting, and I am loving and enjoying Bowen... what is Crystal going to love and enjoy?

    ReplyDelete