Saturday, January 1, 2011

Hokey Messages

I've allows found it lame & fake to write lovey messages to your partner via public facebook statuses. I often comment on some (Vanessa's, my brother's) to poo poo in their lamesness. I've decided to start posting my own in the ultimate sarcasm. However, I wonder if people think I'm serious? LOL a couple people "liked" my post last time & I'm not sure if they were liking my sarcasm or the message as is.


Sent wirelessly from my BlackBerry device on the Bell network.
Envoyé sans fil par mon terminal mobile BlackBerry sur le réseau de Bell.

1 comment:

  1. lol I didn't read your post as sarcastic.. I did'nt read it as anything mushy either tho! I just read it and thought the facts about the post - that you had given Tyler a 'break' from Dexter!

    I don't really have any pet names for Michael.. i am curious, is pookey an actual name you have used on Tyler before?? hehe

    ReplyDelete