Monday, October 4, 2010

Are we gonna sell or what? - Apr 29/10

We’ve decided to lower our listing price again. We are now at $298,900. One of the annoying things is that I told my realtor that we wanted to be aggresive and try to really sell within the next 30 days so we agreed to list for $296,900. Then he sent his assistant over with paperwork with $298,900 listed on it. People make mistakes but he seems to make them a little more often than I’d like. For instance, we had a viewing this afternoon with a different realtor (of which ours communicates with) and our guy forgot to tell him about our alarm system. So they set it off and our alarm system sent over a police officer. And this is not the first time it happened, it happened before a few months ago.

Tyler & I really didn’t think it would take this long to sell. We were talking this week and he still doesn’t know if he wants to move away. The indecision is killing me! I feel like we are back at square one…not sure if we want to move or if Tyler wants a career cange or what…

No comments:

Post a Comment