Sunday, October 3, 2010

The Girl Who Cried (Skinny) Wolf - Aug 14/10


I have tried many diet, lifestyle, exercise programs thinking they were “The One”. This has very much made me feel like the Girl Who Cried Wolf…in reference to getting fit. Well here I go again…WOLF!


I was attending my annual “Independent Achievers” golf tournment on Thursday night when a familiar face walked in the door. Her name is Jenn and about 6 years ago she was my Personal Trainer. When I trained with her she was quite fit but an unexpected pregnancy about 3 years ago saw her gain a lot more weight then she was comfortable with. Having the knowledge and desiring weight loss still wasn’t enough for Jenn to get to where she wanted to go. She started doing some research online and came across Melonie Dodaro’s MindBodyFX method. The revolutionary difference in Melonie’s program is that they focus on Mind (a.k.a. the problem) rather than the Weight (a.k.a. the symptom). And by mind I mean, life coaching, “reprograming” of negative thoughts, etc. This feels like what I’ve been asking for!


Jenn has opened the very FIRST Mind Body FX store and it is in Red Deer which is so exciting. Its so brand new that it is the first of its kind, and it’s in Canada, and Alberta to boot! I had a great chat with Jenn that night and long story short, I ended up taking home a raffle prize of a free book and a $100 gift certificate for a coaching session. I am very excited as I have nothing to lose at this point through this venture and only self discovery to gain.


If this sounds good to you too, why not give it it a try? A brief glimpse over the website says that Melonie is giving a 100% money back guarantee after a 30 day trial for up to 180 days…that sounds like confidence to me



Now join me in some positive thinking…that I’ve finally attracted a healthy program to help me realize my true self.

No comments:

Post a Comment