Monday, October 4, 2010

My 1st Bowen Treatment

My friend Kyla has taken up studies on Bowen. She has 7 modules and has to do 50 sessions on people to complete her studies. I get to be a part of some of those sessions! I'm too lazy to describe Bowen, so you can either google it or check out Kyla's blog explanation at: http://blychroniclesandmore.blogspot.com/

My first session was on Thursday, Sept 30. I don't have too much to say about it yet. Here are the few things:

-for some reason, I didn't realize how naked I was going to be. Though I am comfortable with it from going to massages, it was a little weird at first to be so with a friend. The strategic sheet placement was appreciated though :-)

-I enjoyed experiencing a new treatment style.

-I did find that my nose wasn't as stuffed up by the end.

Kyla will be doing another session with me on Thanksgiving weekend. I hope to have more commentary after that one.

No comments:

Post a Comment