Thursday, October 28, 2010

Baby Talk Update

So I knew there was an additional topic that I missed in the last blog & Kyla reminded me yesterday...

There's not a LOT to say really. Basically I know that I am not ready right now for an additional kid, so we have agreed to table the topic for now. Tyler admitted that he might want another one in the future, just not at this moment - which I can fully understand. I told him that I am not going to nag him about it, but that I will bring it up from time to time to check in on his feelings. I can be bull-headed when I want something & that not how I want this to go. I want baby #2 to be just as welcomed as Dexter was.

In the meantime I have plenty of other things to keep me occupied: my fitness journey, savoring my one-on-one time with Dex, thinking about my "working" life & building up my relationship with Tyler - I'd like to re-capture the spark. We definitely love each other & are in this long term, but we don't always like each other. I'd like to change that.

Part of the blame is his working away. I, at least, sort of numbed my feelings so that his going away wouldn't be so painful. So I need to re-open my heart.

Last night we figured out that our authentic love language is physical touch...so we'll have to make an effort to do that more through the day :-)

Ciao for now!
Sent wirelessly from my BlackBerry device on the Bell network.
Envoyé sans fil par mon terminal mobile BlackBerry sur le réseau de Bell.

No comments:

Post a Comment