Friday, October 8, 2010

I'm Thankful...

Yukon Jack, from Edmonton's "the Bear" radio station reminded me, albeit humorously, that Thanksgiving weekend isn't just about delicious turkey dinners. Its about being thankful & giving thanks for all that you appreciate. Inspired by Yukon Jack's monologue, here is what I'm thankful for (in no particular order):

- I'm thankful for a variety of quality radio stations to listen to from Edmonton.
- I'm thankful for having functional air conditioning in my vehicles.
- I'm thankful for full cable packages with east/west time delays.
- I'm thankful for drive-thrus so I can eat when Dexter is napping.
- I'm thankful for my healthy baby bou who's personality makes me giggle when I should be mad.
- I'm thankful for a husband who allows me to have my own opinions.
- I'm thankful for an abundance of great friends in many cities & towns.
- I'm thankful for being able to keeps trying after failure. Seconds, third and fourth chances are what life's about...in reference to career & health anyway.
- I'm greatful for little pieces of sunshine like chocolate, starbucks, fun texts, fun mail...
- I'm thankful for a hubby who isn't picky about food.
- I'm thankful for lovely warm weather & sunshine in October.
- I'm thankful for more time with family & friends since moving to Leduc.
- I'm thankful for finding new great tasting recipes.
- I'm thankful for our home & all the things that make it.
- I'm uber thankful for getting to spend everyday with Dexter.
- I'm thankful for freedom in our country & all the wonderful things that come with that.
- I'm thankful for commonsense & intelligence.
- I'm greatful for the creative bug.
- I'm greatful for counting down sleeps to fun things like birthdays, Christmas & vacations.
- I'm greatful for all my talents & skills that make me, me.
- I'm thankful for books -they bring so much enjoyment to me- the love of reading.
- I'm thankful for comedy in all its forms: stand-up, tv, movies, books, emails, cartoons/comics.
- I'm thankful for having "enough" of all the things we really need.

That's a short list, off the top of my head. What are u thankful for?
Sent wirelessly from my BlackBerry device on the Bell network.
Envoyé sans fil par mon terminal mobile BlackBerry sur le réseau de Bell.

No comments:

Post a Comment